Security

streetz661

Recently my 95' corolla got broken in to, they tried to steal my CD player, but where not able to and now I would like to invest in a really good anti theft system, but i am still a High school student and I don't have much to drop on a really expensive system. I would like to ask what kind of system is good, but won't leave me broke?

Recently my 95' corolla got broken in to, they tried to steal my CD player, but where not able to and now I would like to invest in a really good anti theft system, but i am still a High school student and I don't have much to drop on a really expensive system. I would like to ask what kind of system is good, but won't leave me broke?

Try VIPER. I had it on a car in the past, and it was pretty good. Didn't get set off by little things like a cat walking across the hood, and wasn't terribly expensive. You can get a remote start too. I think Circuit City or Best Buy installs them.

cheapset way is to find a plastic cover to hide the faceplate.. this does deter.

Viper is a good system as Leighcm suggests.. try doing a search on google.. you'll find some prices for the Viper system.

Let us know how you get on.

My 94 Corolla was broken into and they DID get my CD player. So I went to a place I have bought from before, a place I know and trust, which has a big selection of everything, plus free product advice online or with a human:

www.crutchfield.com

The prices are good, they telll you what you need to know, and they help you compare products.

cheapset way is to find a plastic cover to hide the faceplate.. this does deter.

Viper is a good system as Leighcm suggests.. try doing a search on google.. you'll find some prices for the Viper system.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks for your info. In about a week I'll probably start working again and i'll go on ebay where I have seen some really good deals on some viper security systems. I'll let everyone know asap when I get it.