Carb manuals and FSM....

Lone Eagle

I'm looking for the repair manual for the Aisan Carb on my Toyota Truck.  I'm also looking for the factory Service Manual for this rig as well. Anyone have a clue where I could get these books?

Found a place in California that sells repair manuals for Toyotas. Can reach then at 1-800-622-2033

This is an expensive book. I bought the repair manual for the Corolla 2001. The book cost $126.18 and with shipping and handling it was $143.23. It is about 2.3 times as thick as the Haynes for the same model. Haynes uses photos and the repair manual has computer derived drawings. I personally like the photos.

The repair manual has 25 sections. The overall index is a tad puny IMHO.

There is a whole section of using diagnostic codes which covers the codes in detail. You need a scan tool to down load the codes from the car. This section of the repain manual is 428 pages long!

Have not gone through this or the Haynes completely, but if you have a little streak of grandiosity or just like completeness in preparation you might want the repain manual.

Haynes has some things that I needed help with like how to change the taillight light bulbs. Could not find this in the repain manual.