SEMA

Leighcm

Went to SEMA here in Vegas today. Some things of note: drove the Lexus IS-F, and got to take it on a skidpad...way cool, great car, can't wait until it comes out!! Also, saw the Toyota trucks doing some interesting stuff on an off-road course, and saw some wheels that were entirely too large...not sure what size they were, but easily 32" rims on a truly bizarre Mercedes R-class.

I'm not a Matrix fan (sort of a take-it-or-leave-it type thing), but there was an amazing one there that was lowered, all carbon fiber, very nice, very agressive.

There was also a 2001 Lexus LS430 that was an exercise in "what NOT to do to your Lexus": lowered too far, tacky body kit, huge wheels, hood ornament, and FLUFFY FOX FUR SEATS. It was so wrong on so many levels. Here's a couple pics of it that I found online when I got home. Check out the interior!!

2929040_13_full.jpg

2929040_14_full.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
That wasn't it...but that's pretty cool.

Was the Matrix in question in your 1st post red & black, light grey or dark grey?

Including the white Matrix @ the SEMA show in Vegas, I know all 4 of those owners.

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

IMG_9409.jpg

IMG_9410.jpg

• 2 weeks later...