Supra lowering springs for sale

Leighcm

I have two items for sale...my Supra's been sold for almost 2 years, so I guess it's time to get these out of the garage:

Eibach Pro-Kit lowering spring set. I think they were about $250 or so brand new; they're still brand new because I never took them out of the box. $175 or best offer; buyer to pay for shipping from Las Vegas.

Reddog Motorsports downpipe. It was on my car for 3 or 4 months before I sold it. I think it was $100 or so brand new; $50 or best offer; buyer to pay for shipping from Las Vegas.

Both are for a 1994 Supra Turbo, so should be fine for 1993-1998 Supras (not sure if there's issues with the downpipe on the OBD2 Supras, but it's great for OBD1).

Both items could also be picked up in Las Vegas if you happen to be in the area. smile.gif

I have pictures of both items, but couldn't get them to upload, so I'm happy to email them.

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately, I do not still have the springs. It's a long story, but basically, UPS stole them...I'm still fighting them, but it's a losing battle. :angry:

I still have the downpipe, and I'm pretty sure there's a brand new turbo timer in the garage somewhere, if you're interested. It may take me awhile to find it though.