1981 Toyota Sunchaser

67 grand sport 400

Hello, I am new to the board and have a nice 81 Sunchaser that someone gave me because the targa is broken and the convertable mech. is bent and he couldnt find one. I was wondering how much they are if I can even find one. I know that condition is everything and just need a rough idea of what they are worth. The car is way to nice not to fix. Thanks for any help. I have been looking on ebay but have found nothig yet.

Thanks, Scott

Love to see pics...

Unfortunately, it's probably not worth buying the parts; they'll cost more than the car is worth if you can actually get them.

Well, before throwing the baby out with the bath water, I would like to see how much one is. Any idea of what I could pay for this item is greatly aprieciated. The car has 101 thousand on a rust free body. The interior is nice but needs the front seat re-covered. It has new tires with the factory alluminum rims, new radiator, new carpet, and a bunch of other new parts on it. It needs a little carb work, but other than that it runs great.

Thanks, Scott