highlander offroad possibility?

hussan

Hi,

I'm a new HH owner and I have a proposal to participate in Morocco 2006 Trip in April. I know that the best car for that kind of offroad trip would be 4runner or old , tested Land but I don't have them.

It will be an adventure in Atlas Mountains and desert pass , it would make my dreams come truth.

I want to prepare my suv for a little "extreme" offroad trip.

Do you have any experience to protect car , especially HH, from sand and stones or maybe somebody saw a front pipe protector placed on a Highlander( I don't know how is it in English - in Poland we call it :"kangaroo protector") .

We will go in a 10 car team and most of them will be professionaly equiped, so I dont want to look like as a toy- plastic car and I want to come back home :D

send me please any links if you have

thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I'm a new HH owner and I have a proposal to participate in Morocco 2006 Trip in April. I know that the best car for that kind of offroad trip would be 4runner or old , tested Land but I don't have them.

It will be an adventure in Atlas Mountains and desert pass , it would make my dreams come truth.

I want to prepare my suv for a little "extreme" offroad trip.

Do you have any experience to protect car , especially HH, from sand and stones or maybe somebody saw a front pipe protector placed on a Highlander( I don't know how is it in English - in Poland we call it :"kangaroo protector") .

We will go in a 10 car team and most of them will be professionaly equiped, so I dont want to look like as a toy- plastic car and I want to come back home :D

send me please any links if you have

thanks for help

the highlander is a suburban suv and not intended for this type of offroad use