1985 Celica GT Coupe

luchie64

Hello I am a new member to this site.

I am the original owner of this car listed above. The car is a little worst for wear, but still runs extremely strong. It is a five speed, the interior is worn from over the years. My question is what is the car worth, being the last year of the RWD. I know it is sought after by the people in the racing community.

The car has 292K I had the oil pump and timing chain just replaced recently by mechanics who race the 22re engines. They confirmed that the engine and car were very well taken care of through out the years.

The body panels are in good condition, the car was repainted about 5 years ago it's color ( silver Blue).

the body trim of course is faded as is most of the interior. The drivers seat is completely worn to the wires and the dash has sun cracks. The back seats look great(some fading)and the passenger seat isn't bad. I will post some pictures once I get a chance.

It's really hard to give an estimate on price due to the rarity of the car. If you look on auto trader there are only 2 on there. An immaculate one with only 69k for $4600 and one with 119K for $2000. Going by this it would probably put yours at around $1000-1200 but that's only an educated guess