85celicagt

How Much is my 85 Celica worth?

I am looking into how much my Celica is worth.Its white, 1985, GT, with brand new looking interior. the cars exterior is great too with a few minor scratches. It only has 128k miles on it. I am only the third owner. It is an automatic, and a rear wheel drive. I have replaced windshield wipers, spark plugs, cap and rotor, spark plug wires, left front brake caliper, left front tie rod end, rear left brake cylinder, all 4 tires in June 2012, new fuel filter, alternator and battery.

I am thinking I could get $2k am I low balling it? My next vehicle will be a 2003 Toyota Tacoma

price a bit higher than what you want to get for it so then you have some room to talk down ull be suprised u may get more out of it then u expected..check Kelly blue book to get a base price then add or subtract some depending on the aftermarket u may have on it or any problems the car may have... hope this helped!

~brandon

you should try using: www.kbb.com

it can tell you exactly how much your car is worth, i like it and its very useful for buying and selling.

I plugged the closest year in (93) and it says the value is around $1,700 in excellent condition, so probably more like $1,500 or less for the 85 in excellent condition...

http://www.kbb.com/toyota/celica/1993-toyota-celica/gt-sport-coupe-2d/?pricetype=private-party&vehicleid=11241&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=128000&category=coupe&options=398298%7ctrue#survey

I am looking into how much my Celica is worth.Its white, 1985, GT, with brand new looking interior. the cars exterior is great too with a few minor scratches. It only has 128k miles on it. I am only the third owner. It is an automatic, and a rear wheel drive. I have replaced windshield wipers, spark plugs, cap and rotor, spark plug wires, left front brake caliper, left front tie rod end, rear left brake cylinder, all 4 tires in June 2012, new fuel filter, alternator and battery.

I am thinking I could get $2k am I low balling it? My next vehicle will be a 2003 Toyota Tacoma