I want to buy a 1989 Camry.

nissandude83

I have been car shopping and stumbled onto a beautiful 1989 Burgandy Camry. It has brand new shiny paint, rebuilt 2.5l engine and a great interior but, i was trying to find curb weight for the car online and could not find it anywhere. can someone please help me with that information. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE. Thank You.

I have been car shopping and stumbled onto a beautiful 1989 Burgandy Camry. It has brand new shiny paint, rebuilt 2.5l engine and a great interior but, i was trying to find curb weight for the car online and could not find it anywhere. can someone please help me with that information. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE. Thank You.

Alltrac or front wheel drive? Automatic or manual? It makes a difference in weight. Just out of curiosity, why do you need the curb weight anyway? Also, it might be on the title. Some states do that.

There's some info on this site: http://www.toyota-camry.info/specs/ You'll have to convert the weight from kg to lbs.