99 Camry power steering

rnaveen_18

I bought a used 1999 toyota camry LE and The power steering got locked all of a sudden and when i inspected saw that the power steering fluid was leaking. Took it to a mechanic and had to replace the Rack and Pinion. Now after this i steerinng is smooth while turning left but not the same when turning right. Mechanic says everything is fine. Does anyone have the same problem. also one of the bolts on the fron right wheel is missing. how do i replace this..... I am new to this any suggestions will be of great help.

I found the problem with the missing bolts. It was removed by the mechanic. There was a lock nut and as i did not have the keys they had broken them. Will put new one there... For the steering i will ask him to take a look at it again will post the reply... Thanks for the suggestion

HI and welcome. How many miles are on your Camry>

I found the problem with the missing bolts. It was removed by the mechanic. There was a lock nut and as i did not have the keys they had broken them. Will put new one there... For the steering i will ask him to take a look at it again will post the reply... Thanks for the suggestion