toyota headlamp in lexus

lexusORtoyota

dont think it will...

the ES is a projector lamp isnt it?? camry is different.

Is the ES250 same a the ES300??

well im wondering if the connections are the same and the size is close. i know the 300 is a little bigger.... well wish me luck anyways. i dont know what to do. i have very limited funds. i was even thinking of putting my driving light in the hole just to be able to drive at night.

well im wondering if the connections are the same and the size is close. i know the 300 is a little bigger.... well wish me luck anyways. i dont know what to do. i have very limited funds. i was even thinking of putting my driving light in the hole just to be able to drive at night.

I don't think it'll fit. The tailights and headlights are different from the Camry. Did you check a junkyard for a headlamp? You should be able to find one pretty cheap. Good luck!!

definatly head for the junk yard. There are some websites that will do this for you.. you enter what you are looking for and they will check loads of different junk yards for you.

I would imagine there are quoite a few available as the ES300 is quite a popular model.