rim & offset size?

carbontc

well, if you want to keep the stock tyres then you'll need to stick to the 14/15" size the car comes with.

If you go for a larger wheel, you can get low profile tyres to maintain the rolling radius..

Depends what your after really?

• 5 months later...

MSR 18" wheels (sorry not sure of the offset)

Toyo Proxies 205-40-R18

So far they work perfect with no rubbing, at stock hight. I plan on lowing the car 1.5"-2" either with the TRD springs or a set of Eibachs. Depends on the price mostly. I have heard at that hight there is no problems with rubbing but I'm not sure about going lower.

MSR 18" wheels (sorry not sure of the offset)

Toyo Proxies 205-40-R18

So far they work perfect with no rubbing, at stock hight. I plan on lowing the car 1.5"-2" either with the TRD springs or a set of Eibachs. Depends on the price mostly. I have heard at that hight there is no problems with rubbing but I'm not sure about going lower.

Be careful when you lower it. If you just add springs, you may get a bouncing effect over bumps or on the highway. You also may not rub on a flat road, but if you hit a bump or a curve at speed, you may get some rubbing...really annoying if you've just spent a few thousand bucks on wheels, tires, suspension..