New 2024 Corolla SE Suspension Noise

Posted (edited)

I have a new 2024 Corolla SE with 2000 miles in perfect condition. On city streets with typical cracks and varied surfaces, the suspension unpleasant noises. Of course, when I took it to the dealer, it didn't do so. This happens at low speeds and is most obvious when not accelerating, because the engine noise downs it out. I can't hear it at higher speeds on freeways. Again, road and engine noise may be covering it. Handling is fine. Tires are properly inflated.

I thought it could have been the front license vibrating against its frame, but I took measures to ensure that wasn't the case.

I've not found anything online.

I'm not sure why it didn't do so when I took it to the dealer. I'm speculating that it may have something to do with air temperature, but 10 minutes after I took it to the dealer the noise resumed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Of course, I'll take it to the dealer since this is undoubtedly covered by the warranty.

It seems that the audio file can't be heard. Any advice on how to attach an mp3 file that can be heard?

Edited by DJK49
The uploaded audio file (mp3) cannot be played.