Hello - I had a 2007 Tacoma. A great truck, but for various reasons traded that for a 2010 Camry LE 2.5L. I was surprised how much I liked the Camry when I test drove it - even more surprised how much I like the automatic. The 6 speed is sweet. For years I bought manual transmissions when I could, as the case in the Tacoma. I realize today's automatics typically return better fuel economy than 5 speed manuals. I like the tall gearing on the highway, only about 150 rpm more than my V8 truck.

2010-11 Camrys are rarely listed for sale around here, and when they are, the sell quickly. Of course at this age, it's got high mileage but I hear so many stories about Camrys with over 200k, and even 300k miles. And, being at retirement age (but still working for now) the car at some point won't be accumulating a lot of miles.

The first Camry I test drove has a 2011 V6 - fantastic engine. But, driving normally I didn't find the 2.5L to be significantly different. It has plenty of power for me. I'd say this is the smoothest and quietest 4 cylinder engine I've experienced, even more so than Hondas that I've owned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...welcome to the Club

You can't really go wrong with the modern range of Toyota's and particularly the Camry which is tried and tested over the years.
Glad to hear you are getting a good experience from your Camry and long may it last

Good to have you onboard!