Slip resistant power steering belt.

1999 4 cylinder
Looking for a good power steering belt that won"t slip if it gets wet. A google search recommended a Goodyear Gatorback belt but I haven't been able to find one for my car. It doesn't have to be a Goodyear but any recommendation for a good belt that wont slip when wet will be good. Probably no belts are available that never slip but mine although its fairly new does more than I want. I cheaped out and got a mediocre one the last time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

I would recommend genuine Toyota belts as I have fitted quite a few to cars that have had the slipping belt syndrome.
It appears that even the top belt manufacturers that I would fit are now made in China and fall way short of the mark.

Turns out there is hardly any rubber content in the belts anymore and they slip no matter how much you tighten (overtighten) them

Manufactured with a fabric coating to ensure high resistance and to reduce belt noise (to quote: 100% heat resistant ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber)

Not just plain old rubber belts that were made for the job but did perish very quickly 😞