New Toyota Highlander Owner

Greeting from So. Cal,
Just picked up a well maintained White 2007 4cyl Base 2FWD Highlander with 163K miles from a family member. This is my first Toyota and purchased as an extra vehicle for light duty work and recreational excursions. Figured it is more practical than a small pick up. Not to sound snobbish, I own two 5 series BMW's and have for the last 3 decades but I have to say, this little SUV is a gem to drive and I really like the simplicity not to mention the ride is surprisingly comfortable.

Looking to purchase a set of tires......an HT with a slightly more aggressive tread "yet" on the quiet side. Don't know if that's possible but if anyone has a set which fits my description, I'd love to hear your feedback. Installed Hi/Low LED's (Game Changer), Engine detailed, Tow hitch be installed this week after I complete a full detail on her.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I've had two highland ers and have always had Michelin mud and snow. Little more expensive but I put 93000 miles on my last set.       I lived in Indiana and performed great in the snow and every day driving.