Looking for a free wiring diagram

Toyota newbie

Hi,  I'm a new Toyota owner, I bought a 2009 Sienna LE for $500 that has a P0306 and a c1201 dtc codes.  I'm needing a wiring schematic so I can test the coils, harness and ECM and have been unable as of yet to locate a specific year and model diagram of the 3.5 ltr VVT-i engine.  Does anyone know how I can obtain 1 free online or am I better off going to the local Library and just printing off schematics from a manual?  I believe I found the misfire issue although I'm at a loss as to why the code indicates cylinder #6 misfire when what I've determined is the #5 coil looks burned and discolored because whoever replaced the plugs last did not tighten the plug in all the way, (left it loose), and that's what I believe is the problem!  Anyone have any comments or opinions that will help me resolve this issue before I go throwing $'s into it?  ty!

• 1 month later...

I think I would replace all of the spark plugs to start with (ensuring the gaps are correct as this can knock out the coils) and go from there to see if the misfire is cured.
Replace any coils that are defective and easy to swap over to another cylinder to prove the coil if the fault changes to that cylinder