anti slip, AWD,and check engine lights come on when it rains

RFW

I have a 2010 Rav 4 with approx 195,000 miles on it. I have this problem come up lately and need some help on it. When the car sits in the driveway over the weekend

come Monday morning when I start it, and it has been raining the night before, I get these three warning lights come on, they have no function on the car and if i disconnect.

the battery, they will go away, I can drive it this way for a couple of weeks at a time, then when it rains on Sunday night and I start the car again, I have the same problem.

Can anyone help me

RFW

i would take it for a drive with the lights on and see if they disappear after a while.
Chances are it could be water ingress into the electrics for the ABS and this could trigger the lights

If the lights stay on then it is worth getting a scan carried out to see what fault codes are in the ECU memory which will make it easier and more precise to diagnose the actual fault

If the lights come on when braking or accelerating then you maybe need to look at your tires which may be losing traction and bringing the lights on