New '85 Supra MK II (P) owner in Atlanta, GA

Hello, I just purchased an '85 Supra which will arrive in early April. Two-tone hardtop with 155k miles. It's in exceptional condition inside, outside, under the hood and underneath. I plan to enjoy it sparingly but as much as time permits. Looking forward to attending car rallies, special events, etc. Especially looking forward to meeting other MK II owners who can share their knowledge and experience getting their vehicles serviced and maintained in the Atlanta or North Georgia area. Although everything on the vehicle works and its currently in excellent mechanical shape, I know that that will naturally change over time through normal use.  This car was purchased through a niche dealer in PA who bought it from the original owner. Owner did a respectable job of pin striping himself. I'm glad its a hard top since that eliminates the potential for leaks and 'one more mechanical point of failure'. My first task after it arrives will be to put on new BF Goodrich radial tires since the current ones have low miles but are too old to be trusted at speed on the highway or curvy roads. Again, I need to find a mechanic/shop I can use and trust to service the car around Atlanta when it needs even basic maintenance. Any suggestions and tips would be welcome and appreciated. 

IMG_2532.jpeg

IMG_2539.jpeg

IMG_2549.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_2552.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg