Howdy. I am an 85 year old Cowboy Preacher that still works around the ranch every day here in Brenda, AZ 

I have 3-4 toyo's that have been running for years perfectly well here on the ranch. 

Here is the problem that I am having with my 2007 FJ. I was driving home from a day of off roading with my Polaris Ranger UTV. I had the Polaris on a trailer behind the FJ on a washed out gravel road.

I hit a deep hole with the FJ right rear tire, and as soon as I hit the hole ALL the warning lights on the FJ dash came on including the check engine light, and the FJ started missing like one or two injectors wasn't firing. I drove on home (about 80 miles) because it was dark.

Waited till after Christmas to look at what might be the problem. I disconnected the positive post on the battery for two days thinking that might reset the ECM.

Attached the positive post today, started the FJ and all the lights came on and the motor was misfiring still.

Any and ALL suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Rick