After market headlight housing 98 camry

Naz

I have a 98 camry and I was trying to find some after market head light housings but its impossible to find for my model year. but the 00-01 i'v been able to find plenty. The 00-01 camry and my 98 are the same bodystyle but in 00 toyota gave camry a facelift with new headlights and tail lights. The headlights are very very similar and when looking at them both it seems like it should be able to fit if i bought a 00 housing and put it on my 98 camry. I was wondering if anyone out there ran into the same dilemma as me, or tried to do this. I've seen few ppl cardomain.com with projectors for 98 camrys but i'v never been able to find where they bought them from. Thnx for any advice.

I have a 98 camry and I was trying to find some after market head light housings but its impossible to find for my model year. but the 00-01 i'v been able to find plenty. The 00-01 camry and my 98 are the same bodystyle but in 00 toyota gave camry a facelift with new headlights and tail lights. The headlights are very very similar and when looking at them both it seems like it should be able to fit if i bought a 00 housing and put it on my 98 camry. I was wondering if anyone out there ran into the same dilemma as me, or tried to do this. I've seen few ppl cardomain.com with projectors for 98 camrys but i'v never been able to find where they bought them from. Thnx for any advice.

It seems to me that the only sheet metal change on the car was around the taillights, so I'm about 90% sure the newer lights would fit...

I found out from another camry owner with a 98 and he was able to fit the 00-01 headlight houseings on just fine. But i have another issue, my car has 1 bulb for high/low beams, but the 00-01 camrys have two bulbs one for high and one for low. How would i wire this up with my camry?