Found JDM silver top 20 valve, 160 hp

corcor

• 2 months later...

Its not to hard. You just have to remove the auto tranny (first remove driveshafts from wheels and be careful when removing driveshafts from tranny, because when you remove them, the oil will leak from the tranny, so you better drain the tranny before removing driveshafts), then put a clutch disc and pressure plate on a flywheel (if the flywheel doesnt have holes for pressure plate bolts, you have to get other flywheel), then put the manual tranny on engine. Dont forget to put the release bearing on the imput shaft, before puting ir into clutch disc.

When tranny is in place put driveshafts into the tranny and into the wheels. Then fill the tranny with the oil (i'm not sure what kind of oil, because i reused the oil which I drained before). I filled my tranny through the back up light switch hole. But i think you could use any hole.

Then you have to put the clutch pedal and cylinder with the lines, the shifter, cables and other stuff. I'm not sure that speed sensors are the same. You have to figure that out. ;) Its not hard, you just need some time

I'm not sure about the engine/transmission mounts. I dont know are they the same.

And if the engine vibrates a lot, then you have to get you pressure plate balanced.