Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Saw another very cool car on the road today:

a5.par.0015.image_450.jpg

New Audi A5...not bad. In "S" trim, it's somewhere around 350hp. Nice little cruiser.

My friend has an older S4. He's making 450hp on its 5 cyl 2.2L engine. He only reprogrammed his ECU for higher boost and remapped fuel/spark maps. Then he added larger intercooler and changed turbochargers coolant pump for higher flow.

S and RS for Audi is same as M for BMW. It's not just a trim. It's totally different car from A4 or A6.

I know alot of people who are driving Audi. From technical side it is almost perfect. It is more reliable then Mercedes or BMW. Audi 5 cyl engines are very strong. They can hold alot of additional power without a need to change any internal components. Transmissions are very good too.

Audi is a very reliable car. My friends father is still driving the good old Audi 80. Damn.. his car was built in 1982. And he never had any problems with engine or transmission.

I personaly don't like Audi. I don't know why... I just don't :lol:

Maybe because a lot of my firends has Audi. I don't like to be like everybody else :rolleyes:

Oh, besides.. Audi and VW (Volkswagen) is the same carmaker :lol: But Volkswagen was supposed to be making cheap cars for the people (Volk or folk) and Audi was making more expensive cars. It supposed to be until Volkswagen made a Phaeton :lol: So Volkswagen is not anymore a folk-wagon ;)

Oh, besides.. Audi and VW (Volkswagen) is the same carmaker :lol: But Volkswagen was supposed to be making cheap cars for the people (Volk or folk) and Audi was making more expensive cars. It supposed to be until Volkswagen made a Phaeton :lol: So Volkswagen is not anymore a folk-wagon ;)

Hey...if you're going down that road, I'm driving a Volkswagen too!