landcruiser seats

roverp4561

I am looking for two 1993 grey leather front seats for my landcruiser. Left the sunroof open and it rained, thus ruining the leather. I am new to this forum so hope this is the place to put this request.

my e-mail is summit2500@aol.com and my name is peter

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for two 1993 grey leather front seats for my landcruiser. Left the sunroof open and it rained, thus ruining the leather. I am new to this forum so hope this is the place to put this request.

my e-mail is summit2500@aol.com and my name is peter

Thanks

Ouch...sorry to hear about your luck. Unless you get lucky enough to find them used, those will be expensive seats. Here's a few ideas:

1.) Check eBay for used seats.

2.) Check eBay, AutoTrader, Cars.com for a 1993-era Landcruiser in bad shape. It won't be too much more than new seats would be, and it's not like it would have to be in running condition. Also check junkyards. Then you'd have a parts car.

3.) See if there's a Classic Softtrim in your area. It looks like they make leather seats for a 1993 Landcruiser still. It should be under $1k easily for new leather. http://www.classicsofttrim.com/find.jsp