Toyota 2.4 long crank time when hot

Trex71

I have a 2005 rav4 that I bought new and now has 224,500 miles. It now has a long crank time when hot and I can’t figure it out. And NO codes and NO check engine light. 
I have replaced the fuel pump, regulator, camshaft position sensor, crank shaft position sensor, plugs, thermostat, water pump, radiator, battery, ground wires, cleaned mass air flow sensor, throttle body, checked the purge valve, and VSV valve. 
Seems like I’m just throwing money at it. It’s got to be something fixable. 
Years ago we had the dealer replaced the charcoal canister because of a crack and had no problems at all till now. 
Surly someone has had the same issues, any ideas or solution would be awesome.

Thanks

Hi....welcome to the Club

A couple of things spring to mind......you didn't mention replacing the Coolant Temperature Sensor as this could be a major contributor to not delivering the correct resistance to the ECU which in turn will not fuel the engine correctly.

Also, worth checking the fuel filter and housing as a poor seal will allow air to be drawn in and affect the flow to the high pressure pump.

Thank you very much, I will indeed check those this weekend. I do know that there are two temp sensors one for gauge and one for ecm, and the fuel pump assembly will be coming back out this weekend.

thank you again 

• Like 1