Power Steering Leak?

tsg1118

Hi I'm new to this website and was hoping for some help to solve a problem with my 1997 Toyota V6 3.0 Camry.

In December 2005 I started having problems with a loud noise, sounded like a rough rubbing on the breaks at first. I discovered that my power steering fluid was low so I filled up the container to the max line. After doing that I had no more noise at all. And car ran great for another month and half. Now I have a leak under my car on the driver side, just ajacent to the wheel. Last week I check power steering fluid, oil and transmission fluid and all were full. I continued to watch all fluid levels all week and all were fine. Just yesturday I looked at my power steering fluid and the container was almost empty. This must be my problem. But why is it leaking?Does the fluid need to be completely changed out or will the stop leak work? Does it sound like I might need a power steering pump fixed?