Wet Floor mats due to rain pls help

zrahul

Hi,

for the last couple of days , when ever it rains the rear floor mats specifially the one diagonally oppostite to drivers seat .

could any one advice on what could be the possible cause ? could there be a vent in the trunck which might have been blocked ? if so how to find the vents and clean them .....

Pls help/advice .

It is a 98 camary LE , with a sun roof

Regards

The sun roof looks dry , could there be a tube which is cracked or broken in between ? if so how do i check that ..?

Another thing which I noticed was there seems to be only one vent at the right corner or there should have been one more on the drivers side ?

could the sunroof be leaking?

Fidgits,

I checked the sun roof again properly , This time i was able to locate both the vents .. i tried pour some water through the vents .. and found that the water was passing out and comming out of the below the cars near the front tires .. on either side drivers & passenger side ..

my question , Is this normal or the water should come out of the tubes at the rear end via the tubes which pass through the trunk ?

Pls suggest

The sun roof looks dry , could there be a tube which is cracked or broken in between ? if so how do i check that ..?

Another thing which I noticed was there seems to be only one vent at the right corner or there should have been one more on the drivers side ?