camry carb

falconkid

Hello all I have a question, i have a 1984 camry that i plan on racing in a local mini stock class,is their somplace i can get a diagram for eliminating all the unnecessary wires on the car.I cant get it to run,it runs for about 5 seconds then dies,i just need to use the injector control,injectors ,and charging system, the charging system is not that important, or is there a carburetor that will fit this engine,1995 cc i need an intake and carb. thanks for your time larry

I don't know which carb and intake to use, but as for the electrical, every Haynes manual has a wiring diagram in the back.

Hello all  I have a  question, i have a 1984 camry that i plan on racing in a local mini stock  class,is their somplace i  can  get a diagram for eliminating all the unnecessary wires on the car.I cant get it to run,it runs for about 5 seconds then  dies,i just need to  use the injector control,injectors ,and charging system, the charging system is not that important, or is there a carburetor that will fit  this engine,1995 cc  i need  an intake and carb.  thanks  for your time  larry