Clean Windows

uraca

Could not get windows clean using the usual household glass cleaners or the gas station squeegies. Always had the outline of where the windshield washers stopped scraping. Had been using cleaners and then using RainX. Loved the Rainx but not the remaining residue. Tried the Armorall window wipes and got them clean. Will have to wait for the next rain to see if RainX will be needed. Hope this is useful.

I have no interest in this product or company.

not keen on the residue... especially at night with the wipers on... leaves a horrid haze

try some PIAA wipers.. they are very good!!!

Thanks for the comment.

What are PIAA wipers? What do you use to clean around where the wipers don't reach.

Thanks for the comment.

What are PIAA wipers?  What do you use to clean around where the wipers don't reach.

PIAA is a company that makes wipers, wheels, lights, and a few other goodies for cars. Here's the address to the wipers:

http://www.piaa.com/WiperBlades/WiperBlades.html

Try your local auto parts store for the other parts of the window. I've had good luck with Eagle One glass cleaner for cars.

PIAA is a company that makes wipers, wheels, lights, and a few other goodies for cars.  Here's the address to the wipers: 

http://www.piaa.com/WiperBlades/WiperBlades.html

Try your local auto parts store for the other parts of the window.  I've had good luck with Eagle One glass cleaner for cars.

Thanks for the url for PIAA. In my area it looks like the blades are sold in custom shops will take a look and look for Eagle One glass cleaner. So far I am pretty happy with the AmorAll wipes for the job they do and the convenience. Still have not seen how the job holds up in the rain.