Parts for 80 Cressida

Cressida79-80

1980 Cressida 4dr 6 cyl, power disc front, drum rear

This is my fourth old Cressida. This latest is a handsome sun state survivor with 135 K. I have found them comfortable, reliable (if not overly powerful) and unfortuately rare.

While I have a wish list of other parts (including a heater a/c blower and a heater on-off valve), this combination brake valve has taken me off the road. Anyone with knowledge of these cars would be greatly appreciated. My mechanical knowledge is limited.

Does this part interchange with any other 6cyl models of this era- Supras, Land Cruisers, etc. ?

Any leads or suggestions, including the location of a parts car on the West Coast would be gratefully considered.

Thank you in advance.

Tom

perhaps a 80's corrola would be best, depending on the size of the car...

Toyota is infamous for re-using parts...

I cant help specifically on your car - i dont even know what it is - so if you have any pictures, they would be greatly appreciated..

• 5 months later...

Hello. I can help you with the parts you need i think.

But I wonder if some can help me find a US Cresssida 1977-1980 who I can buy?

Please let me know.

mail me at:

postten@yahoo.no

1980 Cressida 4dr 6 cyl, power disc front, drum rear

This is my fourth old Cressida. This latest is a handsome sun state survivor with 135 K. I have found them comfortable, reliable (if not overly powerful) and unfortuately rare.

While I have a wish list of other parts (including a heater a/c blower and a heater on-off valve), this combination brake valve has taken me off the road. Anyone with knowledge of these cars would be greatly appreciated. My mechanical knowledge is limited.

Does this part interchange with any other 6cyl models of this era- Supras, Land Cruisers, etc. ?

Any leads or suggestions, including the location of a parts car on the West Coast would be gratefully considered.

Thank you in advance.

Tom