2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 Cosmic Gray Mica

pigbelk

• 2 weeks later...

What about the new Camry do you like? My sister is considering buying the 2012, but also has her eye on the 2011 Corolla Sport.

You ask what do i like? How about absolutely everything? I traded in my black 2004 Toyota Corolla S which was loaded with options and only had 54,000 miles on it. I paid 16 thousand cash for it back then and just recieved 8 thousand for it on trade. My new totally redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 was close to 32 thousand in which i paid 30 thousand even, minus the 8 thousand i got for my trade. Although the new Corolla S is nice, it is still the same car I had been driving for the last eight years and I wanted to upgrade in size and power and their is no comparison in the optiond and features offered between the Corolla and Camry, especially the 2012. You can almost get 2 2011 Corolla S' for the price of one 2012 Camry SE V6. I like the V6 powerful high performance engine, Navigation system, Entune, back up camera, ultra sued / leather seats, 18 inch powder coat racing rims, michelin low profile all season performance tires, front and rear spoilers and body kit, awesome JBL Green sound system with 6 disc changer and Mp3. I could go on for days. Don't sell yourself short, if you can afford the 30 grand price tag, get 1 and get 1 fast as they are and will continue to be rare and hard to get for sticker price. SE V6 is the best of the best and is better equipped than most cars double or triple it's price. I hope I have made your decision easier. If you can't locate and find one I will sell you mine for $100.000.00 and not a penny less. I guess it shows that i really love my new 2012 Toyota camry SE V6!!!

• 5 months later...

I couldn't agree with Pigbelk more!

I also just bought the same model and the Car is Fantastic... the other day on the freeway I even got up to 40 mpg no kidding! The interior is clean and nice, it's probably one of the best cars I believe Toyota has put together in a while... I love the body style and it rides like a dream!

Charlie