Check Engine light keeps coming on.

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry with 55K on it. It is a 6 cyl with auto trans. The check engine light keeps coming on, the analyzer tells me that error code is P0135 - bank 1 sensor 1 heater circuit malfunction. Every time I check the error code (probably 20 or more times now), there are 2 errors of exactly the same error number (P0135). I've checked voltage at the sensor connector and get @ 13.5 volts (alternator current level). I've also checked the resistance of the heater circuit on the sensor and get 13.5 ohms - specs say 11 to 16 ohms is ok. Despite all the good readings when I erase the OBD P0135 code it comes back on after starting and driving the car three times. In desperation I also changed out the O2 sensor with no improvement. The sensor I changed out is the one in the exhaust manifold at the front of the car just in back of the radiator. I replaced it with a Bosch sensor # 15733 as specified by Autozone as a replacement for the factory unit. Anyone out there have any suggestions or ideas of what the problem could be and how to fix it???? :(