Displaying Rear DVD on front Nav Display?

Is there anyway to display the rear seat DVD on the front Screen for a 2008 Model Toyota? I've read some posts that talk about being able to do this on previous year models, but I havent seen anything for 2008. I take many road trips with the family and my wife would like to be able to see the dvd while sitting in the front passenger seat. Anything to keep her from nagging me would be wonderful ;)

Is there anyway to display the rear seat DVD on the front Screen for a 2008 Model Toyota? I've read some posts that talk about being able to do this on previous year models, but I havent seen anything for 2008. I take many road trips with the family and my wife would like to be able to see the dvd while sitting in the front passenger seat. Anything to keep her from nagging me would be wonderful ;)

There's no way to do it on any of the model years without some sort of re-wiring. As far as I know, the DVD playing on the front screen is somehow linked to the parking brake being on.