winshield disposal

today i went to the Toyota dealer looking for the winshield disposal bottle and the guy over there pull out the information and he said 91.00 dollars and i was like :o :o :o just for a plastic bottle??? come on Toyota!!!! i went b4 to couple junk yards but they say that they dont have any cars from that year,too bad..... :angry:

today i went to the Toyota dealer looking for the winshield disposal bottle and the guy over there pull out the information and he said 91.00 dollars and i was like :o :o :o just for a plastic bottle??? come on Toyota!!!! i went b4 to couple junk yards but they say that they dont have any cars from that year,too bad..... :angry:

Did you try parts.com, eBay, etc? You'll have to pay for shipping though...

Did you try parts.com, eBay, etc? You'll have to pay for shipping though...

nope really cause i dont know the real name of that item,with my ESL(ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE) i just call that iten "windshield disposal fluid",i know i will have to pay the shipping but i think 90.00 bucks for that plastic bottle is a lot of money.....