Toyota 09 corolla mud flaps.

edteach

I saw a site on ebay that was calling itself a toyota dealership selling on line. They had 09 corolla mud flaps for 49$ delivered. Has any one seen any custome fit mud flaps for this price?

It probably was a Toyota dealership...many Toyota and Lexus dealers will sell parts online. It may not be a Toyota part; it may be aftermarket.

The site claimed that it was OEM parts. He has 15k feed back with 98.6% positive. I emailed one of the buyers of the 09 corolla mudflaps and asked if he thought it was a good part with good fit. I think I may also look for a side molding.

The site claimed that it was OEM parts. He has 15k feed back with 98.6% positive. I emailed one of the buyers of the 09 corolla mudflaps and asked if he thought it was a good part with good fit. I think I may also look for a side molding.

If it's OEM, go for it...that's a pretty good price. 98.6% is excellent (there's always someone out there that's never satisfied).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they arrived and they said they were toyota. They fit like a dream. Form fit. I do wish that toyota put on a few things as standard.

1. auto locks on a 4 door should be standard. I would pay the extra 20$ I am sure it cost to have them as standard.

2. Mud Flaps. I am sure it would only cost them 10$

3. Side body molding. What would the cost be 50$

Even if it cost the buyer an extra 150$ for all these things, they should be standard. I would rather give up the motorized mirror adjustment to have at least the door locks. I only adjust the mirror once every two months. I have to lock or unlock the doors 10 times a day.

Well, they arrived and they said they were toyota. They fit like a dream. Form fit. I do wish that toyota put on a few things as standard.

1. auto locks on a 4 door should be standard. I would pay the extra 20$ I am sure it cost to have them as standard.

2. Mud Flaps. I am sure it would only cost them 10$

3. Side body molding. What would the cost be 50$

Even if it cost the buyer an extra 150$ for all these things, they should be standard. I would rather give up the motorized mirror adjustment to have at least the door locks. I only adjust the mirror once every two months. I have to lock or unlock the doors 10 times a day.

True...but those odd people do pop up that say "what if I drove my car into a lake? I wouldn't be able to get out if I had power locks and/or windows because they would short out!".

Don't laugh...I've heard it more than once, and they were serious!! :lol:

• 1 month later...
I got from this person also a link to some health care site. I think it is some kind of spam bot.

Same guy? I looked at the Toyota site he posted...it appears to be a legitimate site. I thought it was just someone who worked for that site. There was another guy sending spam, but he got kicked out by Steve.