Wiring

fwb42

Evening All,

New member here. I own a 2007 Camry ,v6. Just an old man that likes his cars. Other cars in family,Dodge Van, '86 Porsche 951 turbo (my baby). Now the question.

I want to install a backup camera in my 2007 Camry. What I would like to know is,what is the wire to the reverse switch (color/stripe) so I can tap in to it, and the monitor only comes on when I put the car in reverse gear. Anyone have the diagrams??

T.I.A.

FRED

Evening All,

New member here. I own a 2007 Camry ,v6. Just an old man that likes his cars. Other cars in family,Dodge Van, '86 Porsche 951 turbo (my baby). Now the question.

I want to install a backup camera in my 2007 Camry. What I would like to know is,what is the wire to the reverse switch (color/stripe) so I can tap in to it, and the monitor only comes on when I put the car in reverse gear. Anyone have the diagrams??

T.I.A.

FRED

Check with these guys...they can probably provide you with a kit to unlock a bunch of stuff, plus the backup camera: http://www.coastaletech.com

Thanks for the heads up with the web suite. I don't have the factory nav. system or that would be a great thing. I'll figure it out though,just need some time to mess with it. I had hoped to shortcut a little if someone knew the color codes.

Thanks again,

Fred