what are my options for a full size spare wheel

SSAVALON

I bought a new 2023 corolla hybrid and I was never told the car does not come with a spare tire. When going thru the purchase with toyota they never mentioned adding a spare, but did force me to take their floor mats at a ridiculous price. Oh yeah paint guard is important, dent protection, ect,  ect, So Toyota evidently doesn't think a jack and spare tire are important! Well I do think it is important and I would like to purchase a 16" steel rim to fit my 2023 corolla. Has anyone found a good source besides Toyota to purchase one?

There has been discussion on this on other car forums and you can source new steel rim and tyre through Toyota dealers but at a cost.
Ideally, a SpaceSaver wheel is ideal for fitting into the boot area whereas a full-size wheel and tyre would take up valuable boot space but be more beneficial regarding cost (e.g. buy one from a junkyard complete or secondhand sale sites) and also can drive on it permanently rather than 50mph for maximum of 50 miles