2023 Venza cloud navigation

LB48

I am unable to enter a home address and I do not get any traffic information.  The navigation itself works.  It will get me from point A to point B.  But if I ask it to take me home it says there is no home listed.  I've looked on the preferences and there is no way to enter a home address.  The manual says the profile, with my address in it, should load automatically.  It does not.  I've signed in and out of the app multiple times and no luck.    The only traffic alert I get is in one location near my house and it happens all the time even when I am the only person on the road.  Other apps and connections work just fine.  My profile shows on the screen as well.  It's just in the navigation app that I'm having problems.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:  I contacted Toyota and this is the response I got. 
We apologize for the navigation concerns you have experienced with adding you address. Updates are made throughout the year and an active Drive Connect (or Dynamic Navigation) system may provide an update in the future for this address.

My dealership gave me a similar response.  Bottom line appears to be that someday Toyota may update something that may or may not solve my problem.  Way to go Toyota.  After my one year trial is up, there is no way that Toyota will ever see a dime from me to use there navigation system.

• 3 months later...

I had the same issue, you have to enter and save it in the Toyota app. Go into the app click on the pushpin on the bottom right select what you want to do. After you save your home address there, it will appear in vehicle navigation screen.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply.  However, my address is already in the app.  I am using a Samsung S23 phone and in my app, there is no pushpin at the bottom of any of the screens I look at.  I'm also now having other troubles with the navigation system, but I will post another message about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Further update:  After a software update by the dealership, a complete shut down of systems and a reboot, and a reconnect of the app (all for a separate navigation issue) the navigation will still not show home address.  At this point I just give up.  Again, thanks Toyota for being totally unresponsive to this issue.