2009 Corolla Accessories

yuppicide

Does anyone have a clue when the 09 Corolla accessories will come out? Frustrating to have the car 2 months now and not have parts I ordered.

I'm supposed to have had a spoiler with my car, but it's the only 09 they had in stock at the time (aside from an S sitting in the showroom). I could really use the cargo net also.

Accessories usually take a few months when the new models come out.

You could probably purchase a cargo net for another model, as long as you choose one that's similar in width...they really are not that different. Go get one for an older Corolla or a Camry, and check to see that it fits before you leave the dealership.

Good thinking. I might go down there next paycheck and see. It's annoying to have little groceries in the trunk which fly around.

maybe the cargo net for the Matrix will fit in your Corolla.

• 1 month later...

The cargo net is exactly the same as some other years, so while I didn't see one in stock for the 09 Corolla their book listed there actually isn't one. It's just one from another year. At least I was able to get the Toyota Brand one rather than some cheap aftermarket crap. It just looks better in there.