99 Garage Door and 'Miscellaneous' Box Covers

zipline316

I haven't been on this forum in a while, and the last time was when i had a small wiring problem with my 98 Camry a few years ago.

Long story short that Camry is no more, and I've just recently replaced it with a 99 Camry; what can I say? When I find something I like i stick with it! :lol:

Anyway I have a slight problem with my new car - the old(er) Camry came with both covers for the small box that I put my glasses in (that little box with the hinged cover/flap thing, that sits in front of the rear-view mirror). I need my glasses to drive, and I had just left a pair in that box and took them out when i needed to drive. Very simple. Well my new(er) Camry only came with the garage door flap, which doesn't lend itself easily to storing said driving glasses.

I did a quick look on Google and eBay and I didn't find anything. I think it comes in a kit that includes both covers, but I just can't seem to find one for sale. I asked at my dealer and they don't carry it anymore. If anyone has a spare, or if someone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. (I own a black camry with the darker grey interior, not the tan colored like my old one)

Is this the part: http://www.parts.com/oemcatalog/index.cfm?...playCatalogid=0

It almost looks to me like part #3 is the sunglass holder portion of the overhead console, but it's a little hard to tell. Just pick the right color...you probably have the light grey, but you may have the sage. They were very similar.