1993 Celica GT-S For Sale

Drumminchick

I have a 1993 Celica GT-S for sale. It is a Manual, has black leather, power windows and locks, spoiler... It's red. The body is in decent shape. It needs all new seals in the front of the engine, a new timing belt, new brakes, and the stereo needs to be reset. I already bought a new car... the Celica is taking up space. It has 187,000 mi on it. Original tranny and engine. I don't think it's worth junking. I figured someone may be interested. I will accept offers - It is located in the St.Louis Metro area.

Thanks!

DC :lol:

• 5 months later...

Hi, I was wondering if you still have the Celica? I'm after a Celica GT that I can put the parts of mine into to make a complete car. I'm hoping to spend around $600. Let me know what you think, and if you still have it.

Regards

Argent

I have a 1993 Celica GT-S for sale. It is a Manual, has black leather, power windows and locks, spoiler... It's red. The body is in decent shape. It needs all new seals in the front of the engine, a new timing belt, new brakes, and the stereo needs to be reset. I already bought a new car... the Celica is taking up space. It has 187,000 mi on it. Original tranny and engine. I don't think it's worth junking. I figured someone may be interested. I will accept offers - It is located in the St.Louis Metro area.

Thanks!

DC :lol: