Hello from Australia

drivingScHool_AUS

Here is some pics of my Australia 2004 Corolla .. is this the same as a USA or Canadian corolla if yes what year .. because i am after a USA drivers side seat rail that has adjustment for height if someone can show me a pic of their drivers seat and tell me if it goes up and down ... Manually

Console is same except i removed factory head unit to put tv in and i put headunit above ash tray

Aussie sedan

Sedan again

Sedan console

I was able to see them on my home computer...security settings must be too high at work.

It looks to me like it's the same basic body with some minor sheet metal changes.

Here's a link to several pictures our 2004 Corollas:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/toyota/co...814/photos.html#

You'll notice that the part between the A and C pillars are almost the same, just some style differences in the metal. The interior is even more of a match. I'd be willing to bet that basic parts like seat rails are the same part here and there.

Here's a link to official specs on the US 2004 Corollas:

http://www.toyota.com/html/tcuv/brochures/04_corolla.pdf

The S and LE 2004s had a driver's seat height adjuster. Here's a photo:

1NXBR32E14Z296438_3.jpg

Thats great ... exterior is more like our 2007 new corolla but interior is perfect

I prefer your guys Corolla . mine is okie now i modded it a bit ..

Now all i need is a drivers side seat base maybe with seat rail it looks like the adjustment is in the base not the rail

anyone got a drivers side seat for sale from s or LE ? ( just the base)

I'm pretty sure you'll have to buy the entire seat, not just the base. Also keep in mind that if you buy one seat, the fabric will be different from the rest of your car...

I imagine a seat will be at least $200 USD, less if you can find a used one. I think some of those also had seat side airbags, so make sure you watch out for that. The ones with the airbag will be significantly more expensive...