2003 Camry XLE V6

yianni

About 2 weeks ago I went to start my camry on a Friday night to run out to get some stuff for my baby girl and my car was completley dead. Turn the key all I heard is a couple of clicks and my gauges went nutty. So I had to jump start it it a while to get it running.I did test the alternator and it is working good under load. I noticed that the battery fluid level was very low on half of the battery, so if put some distilled water in it and let it run and too kit for ride for a few miles that night. The car was fine for about a week and last Friday morning it was dead again. I just ran out to Coscto and bought a battery and threw it in and so far it has been only 4 days and it seems to working good.

I called the dealorship and told them the problem and told me they recomend that I replae the battery every 4 years. NO WAY I TOLD THEM I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT.

Why would a battery only last not only 4 years. Does any one out know or had that problem?

Thank You Yianni