Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm Pat, I've got a 2010 4Runner, and recently someone broke one thing off my truck (see the pic, I circled what was stolen).

Now, I can not get a new one, as I do not know what it is this piece called? I googled for visor, window visor, deflector, window deflector on both e-bay and Amazon, and no luck, they have got only those that go above the side vindows. Don't think I do not know to use google, here is what ebay offered me -

Can someone help me please and give the right word for this thing?


Photo was taken from the site.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this