2003 SE V6 Performance Issues

Brian

I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of these issues: I just had my car in the dealership, but they couldn't recreate problem. It has 33K miles:

1. Fly by wire hesitation seems worst than when vehicle was new. I saw a TSB on this and is wondering if they have a fix so the shifting is smoother and doesn't hesitate so much

2. Seems to slide into 2nd gear. Dealer said the Trans fluid was 2 qts low and that was why. I disagreed as I just had it refilled, but not by them.

3.Sometimes when accelerating I hear a pinging sound from the motor. Almost sounds like pushrods

4.Brake grinding/vibrating. Dealer replaced pads and turned rotors at 15k. Pads are at 60% and the rotors are grooved out. They said they need to be turned again. There is a TSB on replacing with larger rotors/pads. Dealer refused saying it doesn't fit the description.

5.Glove box that vibrates like crazy. They said they couldn't hear it.

I don't like having to bring my car in for warranty service, so believe me I wouldn't be making this up.

Cheers :)