Solara evaluations

teafer

Having just (6 months) bought a 2007 Solara convertible, I'm interested in what other owners think of the quality and durability of these cars, especially since they are essentially a Camry of the preceding mechanical edition. The car appears to be in fine shape (60,000 miles) drives nicely without any obvious defects. Comments?

• 2 months later...

Having just (6 months) bought a 2007 Solara convertible, I'm interested in what other owners think of the quality and durability of these cars, especially since they are essentially a Camry of the preceding mechanical edition. The car appears to be in fine shape (60,000 miles) drives nicely without any obvious defects. Comments?

My dad has the 2007 Solara convertible too. Considering the Camry is the top selling sedan in the world, I think it's safe to say that it's a good buy. How did you come to pick such an older model?

• 4 months later...
Guest Funbrain Games

Thanks for expressing your ideas. I would also like to state that video games have been ever evolving. Modern tools and innovations have made it easier to create sensible and interactive games. All these entertainment games were not actually sensible when the real concept was first of all being experimented with. Just like other forms of electronics, video games as well have had to develop by means of many generations. This is testimony towards fast continuing development of video games.

• 6 months later...

I bought a 2007 solara convertible in 2009 with only 25,000 miles, I now have about 55,000 and have not had a single problem with it, Its my first toyota absolutely would not trade it for anything, Iv had offers to buy it and I just wont budge. Enjoy your Solara its the best car you could buy.