Light Problem

Pastor Ken

Greetings Camry Owners,

I have just bought a 1992 Camry Wagon 3.0L and have a lighting question. My dome lights and 3rd light do not light up, I want to get these working again and don't know where to go from here.

All the filaments are intact and the fuses are still good.

I am open to suggestions,

PK

Pastor ken:

First thing to do is check your fuse that controls your interior lights. Remove small change drawer locted under headlight switch. Fuse panel located there. The drawer has a diagram on the inside that shows fuse location or you can use owners manual to find out which fuse in fuse panel is for interior lights. Do a visual check on the fuse and if you have a 12 volt test light, check and make sure the light illuminates on both side of fuse. If fuse is good, then go to one of the interior lights and remove the bulb and use that 12 volt test light and see if you have power at the light receptical. If you dont have power at the light receptical, then go examine the door switches which activate the light. They are locted in a black rubber boot on each of the door openomgs and often time they stick in the closed position. If you dont own a test light, go to a car parts store and buy one for 5 dollars. You'll use it ove and over. Let me know how it works out.

Greetings Camry Owners,

I have just bought a 1992 Camry Wagon 3.0L and have a lighting question. My dome lights and 3rd light do not light up, I want to get these working again and don't know where to go from here.

All the filaments are intact and the fuses are still good.

I am open to suggestions,

PK