New car, Missing stuff??

Rubie

I just got my car yesterday! I love it. A black Corolla S! I am just bothered because I was looking in the glovebox and I realize that I got the manuals in a little dealership folder? I am like...where is the nice folder that the manuals come in? Then I am reviewing the specs of my car and realize I didn't get the Chrome rear license plate garnish...that is listed in the website for all 2011 Toyota Corollas. So I am wondering do I need to go back to the dealership? or should I just try and order the stuff online myself? This was my first new car and I am bothered by the fact that I feel like I got more from my used car!

• 3 months later...

I just got my car yesterday! I love it. A black Corolla S! I am just bothered because I was looking in the glovebox and I realize that I got the manuals in a little dealership folder? I am like...where is the nice folder that the manuals come in? Then I am reviewing the specs of my car and realize I didn't get the Chrome rear license plate garnish...that is listed in the website for all 2011 Toyota Corollas. So I am wondering do I need to go back to the dealership? or should I just try and order the stuff online myself? This was my first new car and I am bothered by the fact that I feel like I got more from my used car!

Hello Rubie

I am a salesman at a toyota dealership. Not all toyota's come with the nice leather portfolio. It's part for the package that comes with the car. It's called pefered owners portfolio. See if your window sticker for your car has it. If it does tell the dealership that you didn't get one. If it didn't come with it they are about $10 at the dealership. Same goes for the garnish if it's on the sticker and you didn't get it tell the dealership.

• 1 month later...