Zune + 2011 Camry XLE

Marshall Wilensky

Hello, owners. I searched the forums for Zune and didn't find anything.

I'm driving a new 2011 Toyota Camry XLE with the "JBL AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer -inc: MP3/WMA capability, aux audio jack, USB port w/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth hands-free phone & music streaming, XM satellite radio w/(3) months subscription, CD-text display, auto sound leveling, (8) speakers".

Is there a way to get it to recognize my Zune 30 GB?

--

Marshall

Tell us more about the Zune...does it have bluetooth? I doubt it connects with USB, does it?

I don't suppose you'd settle for just buying a $10 audio cable, plugging it into the aux port, and controlling the music off the Zune itself? That should definitely work.

Hello, owners. I searched the forums for Zune and didn't find anything.

I'm driving a new 2011 Toyota Camry XLE with the "JBL AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer -inc: MP3/WMA capability, aux audio jack, USB port w/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth hands-free phone & music streaming, XM satellite radio w/(3) months subscription, CD-text display, auto sound leveling, (8) speakers".

Is there a way to get it to recognize my Zune 30 GB?

--

Marshall

did you find an answer to your zune question? I just purchased a 2011 Camry and would LOVE to be able to use my Zune with the USB port so that I can use the touch screen to navigate. I tried it with the zune usb connector and it didn't recognize the zune...can you really only use a ipod with the usb port?