Parting out 1993 Toyota Corolla wagon (Central PA)

speedfreakadelic

Parting out 1993 Toyota Corolla DX wagon due to terminal rust that caused the car to fail PA state inspection. Car has 147,000 miles and runs and drives well otherwise. Blue exterior with blue-grey cloth interior.

Few good body panels as a result of the rust and other dings and scrapes. Front driver’s side fender and rear lift gate are probably usable with a little bit of rehabilitative work, though.

Most of the lighting and other electronics are intact and available. Good airbag, airbag control unit, ECU, etc.

With the exception of the windshield, which has a small chip in it, all window glass is available and ready to sell. Full door and ignition lock set with keys can be had.

Interior is in exceptional condition. Upholstery is clean without any rips, stains, or burns. Car was driven by one non-smoking owner its entire life. Car features manual windows, seats, and door locks. Many interior plastic trim pieces available in blue-grey color.

Power train is in serviceable condition with 1.8L DOHC 7AFE engine and A245E automatic transaxle. Engine consumes/burns a small amount of oil. Transmission seems to shift well.

Nearly new (only about 150 miles…seriously) Goodyear all-season tires on basically crappy steel rims. Tires were bought and installed just a few weeks before the news came about the car’s failing inspection.

Car is being parted out in Howard, PA (central part of the state), but all but the largest parts will be available in State College, PA for local pickup or delivery. My plan is to make a steady progress tearing apart the car this coming weekend, and every (or every other) weekend thereafter.

There are some great parts here if you’re looking to repair or improve your 7th generation Corolla (1993-97) or Geo Prizm!

Realizing you don’t know me from any other stranger on the street, please check out my eBay feedback under the user name speedfreakadelic to get a sense of my track record in dealing with people, specifically as this relates to used auto parts. I am honest, reasonable, and easy to work with. Parts not specifically requested by all of you will be posted for sale on eBay as time permits under that same user name.

A few pictures to follow. Please contact me with all needs and offers via PM or at need_a_miracle at hotmail dot com. Cash, Paypal, cashiers check, or money order accepted.